Ingredients: 2 servings
- Feta cheese from Greece 50g
- Sesame oil 2 tsp.
- Mentsuyu also called noodle soup (concentrated x3) 1 tsp.
- Aonori (green dried seaweed) to taste
- Bonito flakes to taste
- Fried chicken 6 pieces
- Cherry tomatoes 4
- Endive to taste
- Roughly break up the feta cheese with your hands and dress with sesame oil and mentsuyu.
- Cut the fried chicken into bite-size pieces and cut the mini-tomatoes into quarters.
- Place (2) in a bowl, garnish with endive, top with (1) and sprinkle the whole with aonori and bonito flakes.
Feta Cheese PDO has a unique tangy flavour which cuts right through the crispy fat of the fried chicken and pairs well with the umami of the tomatoes.